For more information about the Kansas Long-Term Care Partnership:
- Ask your insurance agent, financial advisor, or attorney.
- Call the in-state, toll-free number for basic questions about the Long-Term Care Partnership policies:
- Kansas Insurance Department: 1-800-432-2484
- Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services: 1-800-432-3535
- Long-Term Care Insurance Companies with Partnership Endorsements Approved in Kansas (pdf)
To find out more information about how to apply for Medicaid call your local Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services (SRS) office or visit the Kansas SRS Web site: www.srskansas.org.
- Download the Kansas Partnership for Long-Term Care brochure (pdf)
- Download the joint news release on KPLTC launch (pdf)
- Download Important Points about the Kansas Partnership for Long-Term Care (pdf)
- Download Legal Bulletin 2007-7 issued by former Insurance Commissioner Praeger on KPLTC (pdf)
Kansas Insurance Department
Ken Selzer, CPA, Commissioner of Insurance
420 SW 9th Street
Topeka, KS 66612
Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services
New England Building
503 S Kansas Ave.
Topeka, KS 66603