Maintaining your new resident license
Requirements for maintaining your resident insurance producer license in Kansas:
- Secure company certification. Appointment is required by each company for which business is transacted.
- You must satisfy continuing education requirements.
- You shall remain in compliance with K.A.R. 40-7-9 by reporting each occurrence, within 30 days, to the Commissioner of Insurance.
- If you will be selling flood insurance, please see the Flood Insurance Training Requirement.
- If you will be selling policies under the Long Term Care Partnership Program, please see the Long Term Care Training Requirement.
- If you will be selling or recommending annuities, see the Annuity Suitability Training Requirement.