Online Standardized Credentialing Application
The Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) online credentialing application has been designated by the Insurance Commissioner as the Kansas Standardized Credentialing Application, effective June 1, 2007. The Commissioner requests that all companies licensed to write health insurance in Kansas accept the CAQH application. See Bulletin 2007-2.
The online application may be found through the CAQH website link below. The Commissioner encourages use of the online application. A paper version of the form also is available below or may be acquired directly from the CAQH website. These forms are identical except for the Kansas designation, and either may be used. The CAQH link also includes supplemental forms and coding lists for reference when completing the application.
- Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare website (online application home, supplemental forms, and coding lists)
- Kansas Standardized Credentialing Application (pdf)
- Provider line: 888-599-1771
- Participating Organization line: 888-600-9802
Hours of Operation:
- 7:00 am - 9:00 pm EST Monday through Thursday
- 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST Friday