- Candidate Handbook - The Candidate Handbook is available online from the Pearson Vue website.
- Content Outline - The examination content outlines are available online from the Pearson Vue website.
- Exam Fees - Major line combination exams will cost $61 and Limited Line/Single exams will cost $54.
- Exam Registration and Scheduling - To register or
schedule an examination, candidates should:
- Online Exam Registrations - access the Pearson Vue website 24 hours a day
- Fax Registration Forms - fax registration forms to 888-204-6291
- Contact Pearson Vue staff - call 888-204-6255
- Exam Administrations - Examinations will be given
in the following locations:
- Overland Park, KS
- Wichita, KS
- Topeka, KS
- Hays, KS
Additional locations throughout the country are also available as described on the Pearson Vue website.
Normal Pearson Vue policies and procedures including exam cancellation and rescheduling timelines will apply. Please consult the Pearson Vue website for the official Candidate Handbook and the most up-to-date information of this program implementation.
Examination Study Materials/Schools
The Examination Content Outlines are the basis for the examinations. Not all questions on the examinations will necessarily be covered in the study materials/courses. The content outlines are updated periodically and may not be consistent with outdated information found in the study materials/courses. Where such discrepancies exist, the outlines take precedence.
NOTE: Kansas does not have a pre-licensing education requirement. Neither the Kansas Insurance Department nor Pearson Vue specifically endorses any particular study material or school.
Study materials/courses for Life, Accident and Health, Property and Allied Lines, and Casualty and Allied Lines may be purchased from the following organizations:
- A.D. Banker &
5000 College Blvd, Suite 120
Overland Park, KS 66211
11161 Overbrook Drive
Leawood, KS 66085
- Kansas Association
of Insurance Agents
815 S.W. Topeka Boulevard
Topeka, KS 66612
- Kansas Association
of Professional Insurance Agents
216 SW 7th St.
Topeka, KS 66603
- National Online Insurance School
- Norris Training Systems
400 N Woodlawn, Suite 111
Wichita, KS 67208
- PreLicense.com (a service of WebCE) - Course for Life, Accident & Health
1212 E Arapaho, Suite 200
Richardson, TX 75081
Study material for Title insurance may be purchased from the following organization:
- Kansas Land Title Association
7321 NW Rochester Rd
Topeka, KS 66617