Resident Agency Licensing Requirements

Kansas-domiciled corporations, associations, partnerships, sole proprietorships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, or other legal entities acting as insurance agents and holding a direct agency appointment from an insurance company or companies are required to obtain a resident insurance agency license.

When the license has been issued: