Excess & Surplus Lines
- Excess Lines Reporting and Taxes
- Kansas Excess Lines agents are required to signup for Producer Desktop and file reporting forms electronically. Excess Lines agents also are encouraged to pay taxes electronically. Follow the link above and get a password. After logging in and setting up your account, click the Excess Lines link to report policies and premiums, file your required statement, and pay taxes.
- Use the Non-Kansas Domiciled Risks Excess Lines Placements Tax Packet only for reporting independently-produced insurance.
Documents below are in PDF format unless otherwise indicated
- Excess License Application
- Statement & PRF Instructions
- Statement of Insured
- Listed Excess Lines Companies, Syndicates
- Coverage & Transaction Type Codes