Continuing Education Provider Forms

The forms listed below are used in administering Kansas continuing education requirements for producers. Please carefully review these forms, the administrative guidelines, and K.S.A. 40-4902 and K.S.A. 40-4903.

All forms are in DOC format unless otherwise indicated.

Form KCE-4 is for the purpose of providing evidence of program completion to the insurance producer. If the CE provider does not submit the producer information electronically, the producer must submit the KCE-4 to the Kansas Insurance Department by the biennial due date.

NAIC Uniform Continuing Education Reciprocity Course Filing Form and Instructions, if applicable, is to be used by the home state CE provider when filing a new course in a reciprocal state.  A copy of the home state approval form must be attached.

Questions regarding the Kansas continuing education requirement may be directed to the Producers Division, 785-296-6755 or by e-mail to